The inspections that follow the issuance of the permit are required to ensure that work completed on your project meets current building codes and standards. Unsatisfactory work, faulty materials or violations of the code could result in unsafe and hazardous conditions for you, your family, your employees or the general public.
- You will need to have your project inspected before any work is covered up.
- Inspections are conducted from the ground up and in a specific defined order.
- You may not move forward in your construction without passing each inspection. For example, you will need to have wiring inspected before putting up any drywall materials.
- Building Inspectors will not take inspection requests over the phone or in the field.
- Do not rely on cellular phones to schedule inspections due to transmission difficulties.
- Do not call for inspections on permit numbers that begin with "WTS."
- We are unable to accommodate appointments.