Outdoor Dining Permits

Per the City of Modesto’s ordinance 3407-C.S., an encroachment permit is required for all dining areas in the public right of way. Every owner business operator who desires to place chairs or tables in a public sidewalk, alley, court, or street must first submit an application for an outdoor dining permit.  

Please use the E-TRAKiT portal to submit an application.  

Options to select

  1. Permitting
  2. Outdoor Dining

eTRAKiT Help Documents