Tips for best service:
- Enable location services on your mobile device or desktop computer. You can turn location services back off on your mobile device after making your report if you are concerned with other applications using your location.
- Use the auto-map feature to tell us where the issue your are reporting is located to ensure the fastest service. If we do not have a complete address, we may not be able to locate and resolve your issue.
- You also need to make sure the application has permission to use photos and camera apps on your mobile device.
- Although anonymous posting is allowed for some requests, it is important for us to be able to contact you and get more detail in some cases. You can simply submit your issue as "private" and only the City will see your information.
- Create your GoModesto! account with an email address and phone number.
*Note: For the best experience on mobile devices, do not use the desktop version from your mobile device. It may be difficult to use the certain features of the map for reporting locations. Please download the mobile version instead.