On Collection Day, residents must place their solid waste containers out by 6:00 AM. Make sure that your containers are collected quickly by following these tips.
Container Placement Tips
- Containers must be placed at least three feet from any obstruction such as mailboxes, cars, poles, etc. Please leave at least one foot of space between the containers.
- For street service: place containers on the asphalt portion of the street adjacent to your property, next to the curb. Do not block the sidewalk.
- For alley service: place the containers in the alley adjacent to your property.
- Place containers with the handle toward your home.
- Containers will be serviced on the same day, but not necessarily at the same time.
- The lids must be closed. No excess waste will be collected without prior arrangements with your hauler
- All containers may not exceed 100 pounds.