Applicants must meet the income qualifications and reside within the Modesto City Limits to qualify for eligibility.
- Low-income youth
- Disabled adults
Proof of age
- Original Government and/or Hospital issued birth certificates only.
- Proof of legal guardianship needed if guardian is not listed on birth certificate.
Proof of Residence
- Utility bill dated within the last thirty (30) days
- California Drivers License or Identification Card
Proof of Income
- If receiving TANF or EBT Letter from caseworker or Notice of action dated within the last thirty (30) days showing all income from the last three (3) months.
- Previous year's Income Taxes, (adjusted gross income only) showing all applicants. Please refer to the Internal Revenue Service website to request your previous year tax transcripts.
- Form 4506-T is required if previous year's taxes were not filed.
- Please refer to the Housing and Urban Development Low Income limits.
Certification of Disability, if applicable
- Copy of SSI/SSDI check.
- Letter from Social Security verifying income.
- Letter from Doctor stating the nature of disability and how it affects daily living.
- Verification from case manager at Valley Mountain Regional Center or Stanislaus County Mental Health.
- Proof of acceptance into Disability Student Program Services through Modesto Junior College.