Project Status and Updates
This project is currently in the Planning and Design phase.
Project Information and Background
The Tuolumne River Regional Park (TRRP) Neece Drive Non-Motorized Boat Launch and River Access Project will provide new river recreational opportunities to the public including opportunities to offer commercial rafting. This important component is a significant destination among a series of recreational opportunities along the City’s river front.
- New vehicle access road
- New concrete boat launch ramp
- Additional vehicle parking
- Additional Picnic Areas
- New solar lighting
- Additional native tree plantings
- California Department of Boating & Waterway Grant Funds
- Tuolumne River Regional Park Joint Powers Authority Funds