The City of Modesto has various parks around the city available to rent for your next event or gathering. Run, walk, play and enjoy the beauty of our City parks.
Special Event Park Rental Applications:
For private and public special events in reservable city parks, including races, runs, walks, marathons, cross-country meets, parades, ceremonies, community events, fundraisers, live music events, and festivals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (209) 577-5344 for more information and a Special Event Park Rental Application. Special Event Park Rental Applications will be considered for events proposed to take place no less than thirty (30) days* from the date of the application.
Note: Additional permits may be required, including, but not limited to:
- Tent Permit Application (City-Fire)
- Community Event Organizer Permit (Stanislaus County)
- Food Vendor Permit Application (City-Fire & Stanislaus County)
- Special Event/Itinerant License Application (City-Business License)
- Street Closure Permit (City-Police)
- Sound Amplification Permit (City-Police)
- Parade Permit (City-Police)
- Sell Refreshments Adjacent to City Park (City-Parks)
- Daily ABC Alcohol Permit (City-Police)
- Daily License (State - Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control)
- Special Event Entertainment Permit (City-Community & Economic Development)
*45 days in advance for all applications requiring a Special Event Entertainment Permit.
Parks and Facilities Map
View a map of all of the parks and facilities in the City of Modesto. Explore the many amenities at each.
View Parks and Facilities Map
Submit your request to rent a City park or facility.
View the Park and Facility Rental Application
View the Reservation Availability page.