Amenities (included with reservation)
- Six (6) rectangular tables
- Fifteen (15) round tables
- One hundred (100) chairs
- Prep kitchen available on main floor
- Public address system with microphone is available
- Auditorium includes a stage
Alcohol is permitted. Dancing or amplified music is not allowed .Fees may be charged for use of extra tables, chairs, special equipment or staff services. A walk through is required with the Museum Coordinator. Please call 209-577-5235 to make an appointment.
A Certificate of Insurance is required.