Capital Facilities Fees (CFF) are impact fees established to mitigate the impacts of new development as outlined in §66000 of the California Government Code. These fees may be used for the purchase, construction, expansion, rehabilitation, or acquisition of public facilities.
- CFF programs are updated every 5 years
- CFF are due and payable at the time of building permit issuance
- CFF Exemption and Deferrals are available for qualified projects
- Projects that are assessed for CFF include:
- New building/construction projects
- Nonresidential building additions