Chris Ricci moved to Modesto in 1999 after growing up in the Bay Area. He graduated from University of San Diego in 1995 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History.
In 1999, he founded Chris Ricci Presents, Inc., an event promotion firm, in Modesto and produced hundreds of events and festivals that included acts like Maroon 5, Snoop Dogg, and Rob Zombie. His festivals were enjoyed by thousands of Modestans and visitors to events like X Fest, Lucky Fest and Taco Fest.
In 2019, Chris Ricci Presents was hired on with a digital marketing company out of Washington D.C. to help candidates all over the country and began to transition more of his business into politics.
Chris and wife Kimberly and their sons Connor and Henry love living in Modesto. Another passion is soccer and when he’s not busy working on events or politics, he enjoys travelling around the country supporting the United States National Team.
- Appointments Committee - Vice-Chair
- Safety and Communities Committee - Chair
- Economic Development Committee - Vice-Chair
City Council Liaison Committees
- Citizens Housing and Community Development Committee
- North Valley Regional Recycled Water JPA
- San Joaquin County Air Pollution Control Board
- Stanislaus County Local Task Force on Solid Waste Management
- Stanislaus County Waste to Energy JPA