Airport Advisory Committee
The City of Modesto operates the Modesto City-County Airport for the benefit of all residents, business owners and visitors in and around the City of Modesto and surrounding areas. The City of Modesto and Board of Supervisors seek to ensure that the Modesto City-County Airport is maintained and developed in such a manner that it will continue to be a high-quality aviation facility for its users and a good neighbor in the community, recognizing that both the users and community may change as the surrounding area continues to grow and develop. The Committee has been established to assist and advise the City of Modesto and Stanislaus County Board of Supervisors in the implementation of these objectives.
The Airport Advisory Committee serves as an advisory body on policy matters relating to the operation, management and planning for the Modesto City-County Airport.
|Paul Sharp||Stanislaus County||General Aviation Small Aircraft Owner||June 30, 2025|
|Jim McKay||City of Modesto||Public At Large||April 4, 2027|
|Buck Condit||Stanislaus County Board of Supervisors||Supervisor & Non-Voting Member||December 31, 2023|
|Teddie Hernandez||City of Ceres Planning and Development||Non-Voting Member||December 31, 2023|
|Glenn Mount||Stanislaus County||Corporate Aircraft Owner / G.A.||June 30, 2027|
|Allan Ramsay||City of Modesto||Small Aircraft Owner / G.A.||May 30, 2024|
|Joseph Bilger||Stanislaus County||Public At Large||June 30, 2026|
|Eric Alvarez||Modesto City Council||Councilmember & Primary Non-Voting Member||December 31, 2023|
|Jeremiah Williams||Modesto City Council||Councilmember & Alternate Non-Voting Member||December 31, 2023|
|Ivan Valencia||City of Modesto||Commercial Carrier / Service Provider||June 30, 2027|
|Shane Cooper||City of Modesto||Business Owner / Service Provider||April 4, 2027|
The Committee shall consist of seven (7) voting members and three (3) non-voting members with the intent to include a diversity of backgrounds and perspectives on the Committee.
- Public at Large – Two (2) members (One appointed by Stanislaus County and one by Modesto City Council). Consideration should be made for those who reside within the airport influence area or planning area of the Airport.
- Small Aircraft Owner/General Aviation – Two (2) members (One appointed by Stanislaus County and one by Modesto City Council). Members shall be a pilot or owner of a small private aircraft that is based at the Airport.
- Corporate Aircraft Owner/General Aviation – One (1) member (Appointed by Stanislaus County). Members should be a pilot/aircraft user or owner who flies primarily for business purposes and who is a tenant at the Airport.
- Business Owner/Service Provider – One (1) member (Appointed by Modesto City Council). Member should be associated with a business/service provider who is a tenant at the airport.
- Commercial Carrier/Service Provider – One (1) member (Appointed by Modesto City Council). Member should be associated with a commercial carrier/service provider who is a tenant at the airport.
- Stanislaus County Board of Supervisors – One (1) member (Appointed by County Board of Supervisors). Member should be a member of the Board of Supervisors.
- Modesto City Council - One (1) member (Appointed by Modesto City Council). Member should be a member of the City Council.
- City of Ceres – One (1) member (Appointed by Ceres City Council). Member should be a staff liaison for the City of Ceres