How do I dispute my bill?

Accounts should be paid under written protest prior to delinquency to ensure that additional fees are not assessed or service is disconnected. A formal Request for Review form must be completed and submitted within 30 days from the date the disputed charges are billed. This form can be obtained by speaking to a Revenue Collections and Compliance (Customer Service) Representative at 209-577-5395 or visiting our office located at 1010 10th Street, Suite 2100, Modesto, CA 95354. Completed written dispute forms can be delivered in person at our office, or addressed to: City of Modesto - Collections Division, P.O. Box 767, Modesto, CA, 95353

Show All Answers

1. How much will my deposit be?
2. When will my Utility Bill become delinquent?
3. Do I need Garbage service?
4. How do I find out more about Groundwater Sustainability?
5. When will I receive a Delinquent notice?
6. How do I dispute my bill?
7. How much is a Return Payment fee?
8. When will I receive my Final Closing Bill?
9. Who is my Garbage Company?
10. What do I do if my service has been disconnected?
11. When can I expect my service to be restored after making my payment?
12. Who do I contact for a Bulky Item Pick Up?
13. What is my billing service period?
14. If I get disconnected for non-payment does that stop my billing?
15. How do I terminate and close my Utility account?
16. How do I change the mailing address on my utility account?