Where can I report an outage?

You may report any outages to our Traffic Electrical division at 209-342-2297.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I report an outage?
2. Usually my lights are back on in a few hours or days. Why is this taking so long?
3. Why are High Voltage circuits failing?
4. Why doesn’t the City leave some of the lights on when a circuit fails?
5. What are high voltage circuits?
6. Why does it take so long to fix High Voltage street lights?
7. Will the new LED streetlights speed up the process of fixing them?
8. What is the cost of replacing the street lights?
9. Are the streetlights being replaced?