You may mail your written protest in advance of the Public Hearing to: City Clerk; City of Modesto; PO Box 642, Modesto, CA 95353 or hand deliver your written protest to 1010 Tenth Street, Suite 6600, Modesto, CA 95354. Protests must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. on April 12, 2022.
Deliver your written protest before the close of the Public Hearing, which starts at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 1010 Tenth Street, Basement Level.
Written Protest Requirements
- Identify whether protestor is the property owner or customer, and state that the property owner or customer opposes the proposed wastewater rate increases and/or charges
- Provide the location of the identified parcel (by assessor’s parcel number or street address)
- Include the name and signature of the property owner or customer submitting the protest
- Front of the envelope for any protest, whether mailed or submitted in person to the City Clerk, must state that the enclosed letter is for the “Public Hearing on the Proposed Increases to Wastewater Rates and Charges”
- Any protest submitted via e-mail, fax, or other electronic means will not be accepted